Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Perfect Opportunity

It never fails, whenever I go to a store I always get a little flirt action at the register.

Like, yesterday when I went to Blockbuster, I had a coupon to rent a DVD at a discount price. When I gave it to the cashier, he jokingly said, "We are not taking these coupons today."

I pretended I thought he was being serious and then when he let up, I giggled. But then that was it, he rang me up when I left. My friends would say I should have said something else but really, what else is there to say?

Anything else would have just felt like a forced conversation and thats what all daters try to avoid.

Maybe he was just being friendly or maybe he just wanted to see me smile. Either way, it was just of those weird things where neither of you know what say, so you leave it at.

Besides, I highly doubt I just let Mr. Right slip away.

1 comment:

I Love KSF!!!! said...

LOL
I LOVE IT!!!
I gave you my opinion and I think that you should post a summary of the hangover on here!!!!
-ALJ