Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Dressing for Myself

When I wake up in the morning, I try on many clothes before finding the outfit of the day. My decision is most often based on how I feel about my appearance.

I dress for Kristin and no one else but, not every other person does the same. We look in the mirror hoping that something about the clothes we wear will make the oppposite sex, or same sex think we're hot.

For women, its all about wearing less clothing and showing more skin and for men its about looking clean-cut and wearing heavy cologne.

Really, who are we kidding? It's not the clothes that attract us to each other, it's our face and personality.

If I look at you with a sparkle in my eye and you can make me laugh, we're set. Yes, I should like the way you look but you shouldn't dress with the intention of pleasing another.

I like dressing for me, it's fun.

No comments: