Friday, January 29, 2010

Flext Me Baby


As a student and a member of Gen Y I am pressed for time. Phone calls are shorter and texts are longer which puts a strain on my so called love life. Luckily for me I am a member of Gen Y and I'm able to utilize every bit of technology there is, which I do.

For the past few weeks I've been heavily engaged in a new phenomenon called "flexting" - flirt texting. It's pretty basic and self explanatory and of course it's something we've all done for a while but this is the first time I've actually acknowledge it as a thing.

These past few months, flexting has been more present in my life because I have been so busy. For a while there I thought I was sacrificing my non-existent love life for my professorial life but now I can have them both.


Image provide by Google Images

No comments: