Sunday, July 19, 2009

40 Can Be Fun

So I was hit on not once today but twice, but by older men. One man was in his late 20s/early 30s and the other was 40; he told me so.

Ironically the 40-year-old man was much more attractive and suave than the younger and if he wasn't so much older or I wasn't so much younger I would have given him a shot.

I think if I were around 25 or so I'd go out with him. I shared this with my mother and sister and neither of them approved. As a liberal thinker I always believe that you should be with whoever makes you happy, no matter age, race, gender etc.

While age differences can strain relationships I don't think there's any harm in giving it a shot. Besides the difference between this older man and the others I've referenced is that there was potential for a mutual attraction.

No comments: